Who we are?
On the background of the Law № 156 of 05.02.2015, Order from a Head of Donetsk oblast civil-and-military administration and other organizational documents, with financial support of UNDP within Peacebuilding and recovery program, Donetsk Regional Development Agency has been registered in July 2017 as a nongovernmental and nonprofit organization.
- Donetsk oblast state administration
- Donetsk Chamber of Commerce
- Public organization “School o Real Business”
What we do?
- Support in decentralization process
- Assist small and medium business development
- Encourage fund rising
- Monitor social and economy situation in the region
- Exchange best business practices with EU countries
Our main areas of focus:
- Introduction to energy saving programs
- All-out support in construction of industrial parks
- Drafting investment and regional development projects
- Consulting the united territorial communities (OTG) on economic development strategy
- Legal support to small and medium business
- Complex support in study tours to EU countries
- State authorities and local self-government agencies
- Ukrainian and international public organizations
- International funds and donor organizations
- Created on .